AMANDA JONES PRESENTS
EXQUISITE VIEW TOWNHOME - $1,049,000
This two bedroom two-and-a-half bath home built in 2009 is designed with impressive contemporary finishes and breathtaking views of downtown, Golden Gate Park and USF. You are minutes away from Golden Gate Park, Cole Valley cafes and shops and the newly replaced N-Judah line at your door that has vastly improved the quality of living in this gorgeous townhome.
- Chef’s kitchen with custom walnut cabinetry, CaesarStone counters and a six burner Viking gas range.
- Spacious flexible open living/dining area with hardwood floors and half bath
- Breathtaking master suite with a 180 view deck
- Master bath with double vanity, stall shower, and luxurious soaking tub
- Large guest bedroom with a large closet and en-suite bath
- California Closets build outs in all closets
- Laundry room with built in cabinetry
- Beautiful landscaped private back yard and balcony
- Garage parking with interior access and storage closet
- Outstanding access to tech / biotech shuttle stops on Parnassus/Stanyan and Stanyan/Frederick and to public transportation.
- Spacious 1691 square feet of living space per condo map
- HOA dues: $250.00 monthly covers building master insurance,management fees and reserves to maintain common areas. Water and garbage
are paid separately.
The dynamic Inner Sunset neighborhood is a hop and a skip from Golden Gate Park, Cole Valley, UCSF, and The Haight. This area is a tremendous draw for young urban professionals and families. Homes in the Inner Sunset include multi-unit buildings, single-family homes, and contemporary condominiums.
Foodies flock to Cole Street’s restaurants and cafés for relaxing evenings and weekend. Extraordinary food, a top-rated comedy club, and so much more, imbue the Inner Sunset with the best kind of urban bustle. The Haight, a culturally historic grouping of streets, keeps its 1960's history alive with colorful street performers, and superb eateries lining its quaint blocks.
Golden Gate Park, which borders the Inner Sunset to the North, is one of the world's great city parks. It offers copious hiking and walking paths, world-class museums, fantastic bicycling, and lovely gardens. For additional nature walks, UCSF’s Mount Sutro Open Space Preserve has a few delightful forrest strolls past native trees and serene grasses. For views, the smaller Grand View Park shows off distant 360 degree expanses, including downtown San Francisco, Golden Gate Park, Pacific Ocean views. Also at your fingertips is the nationally acclaimed Garden for the Environment. This one-acre urban demonstration garden provides locals with environmental education programs on diverse subjects including sustainable food systems, organic gardening, and urban composting.
Edwardian era homes line the delightful, quiet streets of the Inner Sunset. Period details include polished hardwood floors, picture rail moldings, and superbly crafted wainscoting. Many boast wood burning fireplaces, formal living and dining rooms, large yards with decks, and essential parking garages.
Convenient commuting via Muni make for easy trips to downtown San Francisco